We are on a mission to become the leading gaming company that ceaselessly provides better entertainment experiences to operators and their players through our innovative Unique Live Games.
The innovation and uniqueness of our products begin with the unique talents of the Quik Team. We look for individuals who aren’t just good at what they do, but have serious passion that shows through in the products they help put on the market.
Why we need you
We believe in crafting unique, fun games. That means that when we hire new talent at Quik, our task is to motivate the best an individual has to offer, by making a workplace environment that encourages everyone’s A-game.
We’re looking for someone who will bring their talents and skills to the table, to take infrastructure management, deployment and automation to the next level with innovative and comprehensive tools and practices. If you’re ready to take the driving seat and have the vision to plan processes, working with the engineering team, come and apply to join Quik.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Build, design, deploy, maintain and lead the implementation of Cloud solutions on AWS infrastructure
- Supervise infrastructure including proactive capacity management and replication strategies
- Collaborate with developers, designers and testing specialists to deliver fully automated Cloud solution
- Deploy, configure, manage, and maintain technical infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical operational issues related to the AWS Cloud Infrastructure
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance
- Using best practices to migrate our infrastructure with little or zero downtime to a highly available, scalable one
- Deploying proof of concept (PoC) for new technologies
- Work with automation tools to improve performance and deployment procedures
- Analyse, diagnose, and solve performance issues on various software such as RabbitMQ, MySQL, Redis, Linux, Docker etc.
- Set up and maintain a monitoring stack that helps to monitor infrastructure 24×7
- Automate various processes using state-of-the-art tools to enable DevOps
- Implement, deploy and maintain development, staging & production environments for AWS cloud-based micro-services architecture
- Performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimisation as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required; maintain data center environment and monitoring equipment.
- Participate in the design, implementation and management of workload automation initiatives
- Be part of the on-call rotation schedule and make sure alerts are setup properly on the production environment.
- Previous experience in a similar role – DevOps Engineer, Site Reliability Engineer (SRE), System Integrator
- Experience designing and building web environments on AWS, which includes working with services like ECS, EC2, ELB, RDS, S3, Lambda, API Gateway, CloudFormation
- Experience with monitoring tools (Prometheus, Grafana, PagerDuty, CloudWatch)
- Experience with CI/CD tools and Microservices
- IaC skills –, Terraform, CloudFormation, Chef and/or similar
- IT related qualification, preferably a Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Bash/ Python/ PHP)
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP fundamentals
- Excellent analytical and organisation skills
- Knowledge of Golang
- Follow a meticulous and proactive approach to work
- Be a team player
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
What we offer
We offer competitive salary packages and provide advice and financial relocation assistance to those moving to Malta. The salary for this job will be determined based on experience, and we will delve into more detail at the next stage of your application.
You can also expect
- An agile and multicultural company
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Mobile plan
- Office with sea views
- Remote social events and Friday beers
- Relocation assistance
- Focus on your growth and development
What happens next?
We will get back to you as soon as possible after processing your application, and will invite you for an interview if you meet the required criteria. Given the current circumstances due to the pandemic, we are interviewing and working remotely until life returns to normal.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and jump on the Quik wagon?