We are on a mission. Our goal is to become a leader when it comes to providing entertainment experiences in iGaming that are second-to-none. Our Unique Live Games will breathe new life into casino lobbies, for operators and their players alike.
The innovation and uniqueness of our products begin with the unique talents of the Quik Team. We look for individuals who aren’t just good at what they do, but have serious passion that shows through in the products they help put on the market.
Why we need you
We believe in creating fun, beautiful games. That means that when we hire new talent at Quik, our task is to motivate the best an individual has to offer, by making a workplace environment that encourages everyone’s A-game.
We’re looking for someone who will bring their talents and skills to the table, to take infrastructure management, deployment and automation to the next level with innovative and comprehensive tools and practices. If you’re ready to take the driving seat and have the vision to plan processes, working with the engineering team, come and apply to join Quik.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Delivering, upgrading, and maintaining the company products and all automation systems
- Working closely with developers, operations, QA etc. on deploying and maintaining products
- Contributing to the architecture and design of new deployments
- Deploying proof of concept (PoC) for new technologies
- Conducting security risk and vulnerability assessments on developed or installed solutions
- Working with automation tools etc. to improve performance, deployment procedures
- Analysing, diagnosing, and solving performance issues on various software such as RabbitMQ, MySQL, Redis, Linux, Docker, Puppet, Ansible etc
- Keeping track of technical documentation
- Automate Infrastructure’s procedures and applications
- Design technical solutions in order to optimize the IT Infrastructure functionality
- Previous experience in a similar role – DevOps Engineer, Site Reliability Engineer (SRE), System Integrator
- Experience with AWS Cloud
- Experience with monitoring tools (Prometheus, Grafana, PagerDuty, CloudWatch)
- Experience with CI/CD tools and Microservices
- IaC skills – Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation, Chef and/or similar
- IT related qualification, preferably a Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Bash/ Python/ PHP)
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP fundamentals
- Flare for Linux and open source software
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- Knowledge of Golang
- Follow a meticulous and proactive approach to your work
- Be a team player
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
What we offer
We offer competitive salary packages and provide advice and financial relocation assistance to those moving to Malta. The salary for this job will be determined based on experience, and we will delve into more detail at the next stage of your application.
You can also expect:
- An agile and multicultural company
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Mobile plan
- Office with sea views
- Remote social events and Friday beers
- Relocation assistance
- Focus on your growth and development
What happens next?
We will get back to you as soon as possible after processing your application, and will invite you for an interview if you meet the required criteria. Given the current circumstances due to the pandemic, we are interviewing and working remotely until life returns to normal.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and jump on the Quik wagon?