We are on a mission to become the leading gaming company that ceaselessly provides better entertainment experiences to operators and their players through our innovative Unique Live Games.
Will you share our vision and be part of a team that works on designing novel, distinctive and unforgettable games with top-quality user experience and user interface? Then we’d like to meet you.
- You’re intuitive about what users want
- You have mastered the triple threat of information architecture, visual design, and human nature
- You’re a team player and make it easy and pleasing for others to follow your lead
- You’re a stickler for detail
- You’re highly creative
- You know what it takes to create a top-quality UX/UI game
- You’re able to deliver on-time and by design – in Quik fashion.
Why we need you
We’re on the hunt for a creative, driven, flexible and forward-thinking UX/UI Designer who is willing to apply their leading-edge design and technical skills to foster a new, different and next-level generation of gaming. Your skills and expertise as an UX-UI Designer will ensure we design and deliver the best user experience in our products, making your role pivotal to our success, while ensuring player satisfaction and loyalty.
With a clear focus on producing live games, you will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital assets. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimised for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The successful candidate will show a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UX/UI design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
We also think you’re a great team player, who will be a driving force for close cooperation with our development teams and other stakeholders in multiple locations. You’ll represent all the benefits of design thinking and be an advocate for player experience!
We hope to welcome you to our collaborative environment, and to see you engage and grow while leaving your mark on Quik and on the industry with innovative live game solutions.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create functional UI layouts and templates for online casino games
- Create support elements such as menus and tooltips
- Offer support and your experience to in-house artists who create your assets
- Promote UI sensibilities and best practices within our art teams
- Anticipate needs, provide guidance, and facilitate interaction in all things
- Expertise in Sketch or Figma, Adobe Suite (PS, XD, & Illustrator), Zeplin or Invision
- Solid artistic skills (in case you need to create your own assets)
- Previous experience in UI conceptualisation and creation for Apps or Online games
- A collaborative mindset, ability to work well with culturally diverse teams
- High capacity for self-direction, ability to work well alone
- Proficient in the English language, written and spoken (you’ll use Slack to communicate globally)
- Black belt in proactive problem solving, time management, and organisation
- Motivation to deliver more in one go than people expect
- Experience and interest in casinos/slots games
What we offer
We offer competitive salary packages and provide advice and financial relocation assistance to those moving to Malta. The salary for this job will be determined based on experience, and we will delve into more detail at the next stage of your application.
You can also expect
- An agile and multicultural company
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Mobile plan
- Office with sea views
- Remote social events and Friday beers
- Relocation assistance
- Focus on your growth and development
What happens next?
We will get back to you as soon as possible after processing your application, and will invite you for an interview if you meet the required criteria. Given the current circumstances due to the pandemic, we are interviewing and working remotely until life returns to normal.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and jump on the Quik wagon?