We are on a mission to become the leading company that ceaselessly provides better entertainment experiences to operators and their players through our innovative Unique Live Games.
Will you share our vision and be part of a team that works on offering novel, distinctive and exceptional games? Then we’d like to meet you.
We need a driven and enthusiastic Business Development Manager like you to join our growing international team, to help the company move forward by identifying and building new business for Quik.
Your responsibility will be to identify new clients and turn sales activities into increased business. You will identify potential clients and decision makers, research and establish strong relationships as well as develop proposals that speak to clients needs and trends. You will also put into practice key growth sales strategies, tactics, and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve financial targets.
You also have a solid sales track record in the igaming industry with at least 3 years of experience. Coupled with the above experience you are also results-driven, self-starter and able to work autonomously, as you would need to hit our annual sales targets.
With a huge growth the potential within this exciting start-up, the chosen candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Build business cases with operators to clearly understand and establish partner needs
- Create frequent reviews and reports on sales
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects leads
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting partner relationships
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Be responsible for nurturing and evolving prospective partner relationships
- Uphold and build upon Quik’s reputation within the industry
- Have an understanding of Account Management to lead on with key clients.
Requirements and skills
- Proven sales experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Previous experience in a business development role
- Ability to communicate, present, and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Demonstrable experience of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience and knowledge of the online betting and gaming industry.
- Knowledge of game content (be it Live Casino or Casino) and the market, including competition and the regulatory landscape
- You will have to be comfortable networking and being prepared to travel. Travel expectations will be on the basis of requirements to attend conferences & leads.
- You will need to be outgoing and willing to participate in these conferences but also understand that it is still going to be a hard-working atmosphere with targets that will need to be achieved.
What we offer
We offer competitive salary packages and provide advice and financial relocation assistance to those moving to Malta.
You can also expect
- An agile and multicultural company
- Health insurance
- Mobile plan
- Office with sea views
- Social events and Friday beers
- Relocation assistance
- Focus on your growth and development