We are on a mission to become the leading gaming company that ceaselessly provides better entertainment experiences to operators and their players through our innovative Unique Live Games.
Will you share our vision and be part of a team that works on testing novel, distinctive and unforgettable games? Then we’d like to meet you.
We’re on the hunt for a QA Engineer to join our friendly growing team in Malta or Barcelona, to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic individual with an eye for detail, who will be eager to help the company provide high quality games, take the initiative where needed and be able to work well with others to achieve common goals.
Why we need you
Your role as a QA Engineer plays an important part in our company’s game development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests throughout the game development lifecycle, to ensure the games run smoothly and meet client needs. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
We also think you’re a great team player, who will be a driving force for close cooperation with our development teams and other stakeholders in multiple locations.
We hope to welcome you to our collaborative environment, and to see you engage and grow while leaving your mark on Quik and on the industry with innovative live game solutions.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback and create test cases.
- Exploratory testing of development tasks and user stories.
- Manual execution of structured regression on “Game Ready” release candidates
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs and monitor debugging process
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved and perform smoke testing after each deployment to Production.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing games.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and project managers) to fully understand system and functional requirements.
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- 2+ years’ experience as a QA engineer.
- A good understanding of software testing processes, techniques and the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge of Selenium/Cypress/Postman/j-Meter would be considered an asset.
- Experience with testing on different devices including mobile and tablet.
- Technical understanding of web/mobile technologies
- Experience with testing tools and bug-tracking systems and version control.
- Experience with test automation, testing frameworks are a plus
- Excellent analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- Creation of basic SQL queries.
- Excellent analytical and testing technique
- A good knowledge of Agile
- Positive energy, can do attitude
- Very good eye for detail.
- Self-motivated with strong capability of fast learning.
Good to have:
- Experience in designing, deploying and executing automation test/scripts.
- Past experience in the iGaming industry
What we offer
We offer competitive salary packages and provide advice and financial relocation assistance to those moving to Malta. The salary for this job will be determined based on experience, and we will delve into more detail at the next stage of your application.
You can also expect
- An agile and multicultural company
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Mobile plan
- Office with sea views
- Remote social events and Friday beers
- Relocation assistance
- Focus on your growth and development
What happens next?
We will get back to you as soon as possible after processing your application, and will invite you for an interview if you meet the required criteria. Given the current circumstances due to the pandemic, we are interviewing and working remotely until life returns to normal.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and jump on the Quik wagon?